Updated: 6th September 2022
The purpose of Jumpy Sim’s Fair Go Policy is to ensure that all our customers:
– can access our services; and
– do not use our services in a manner that we consider 'unreasonable' or 'unacceptable'.
In addition, our Fair Go Policy sets out your responsibilities when you use our services. It also confirms steps we may take to ensure compliance with this policy as well as sets out our responsibilities to comply with directions from the regulatory bodies.
The Fair Go Policy applies to all our services. Your obligation to comply with this Policy also includes your obligation to ensure that any person who you allow to use your service also complies with this Policy.
Failure to comply with this Policy may result in the termination of your Sim plan.
As a user of our Jumpy Sim, you are obligated to use the service:
- In a wearable device, excluding standard mobile phones, ipads and other personal electronic devices.
- For ordinary, personal use only (Personal use means that an individual person uses our products and services only for private use and in a manner, which is reasonable and acceptable). Use of Jumpy Sim services for business purposes is considered a violation of this Fair Go Policy.
- For no commercial and/or business purposes – including carrying out the operations of large groups and organisations – this falls outside personal use and is prohibited.
- Only for lawful purposes in compliance with the legal requirements – it is prohibited to use our services for any fraudulent purposes, such as using the service with a device that switches or re-routes call to or from any part of Jumpy Sim’s network.
Prohibited use of our service is improper interference with another person's use of our service, use for an illegal or unlawful purpose or use of any equipment or device (including SIM cards) which have not been approved by us.
Some examples of prohibited use of our service include but are not limited to:
- provide false user information
- send unsolicited or unsolicited commercial electronic messages
- transmit or make available indecent, obscene, indecent, pornographic, illegal or confidential material
- violation of applicable law
- non-emergency communications with rescue services
- distribute or make available any material that is misleading or misleading about your identity
- infringe anyone's intellectual property rights, including copyright
Unless subscribed to a business use plan, you must not use the Services for commercial purposes or in a business.
In this policy, "Spam" includes one or more unsolicited commercial electronic messages subject to Spam Act 2f003, and derivatives of the term "spam" have the same meaning.
You agree to the Policy as published on our website when you sign-up for our Service. JumpySIM may change this Policy from time-to-time and will:
- Publish the new Policy on our Website.
- Give you a notice by email to your email address in our records or otherwise in accordance with the notice provisions in the service agreement with us.
Your continued use of our service after such notice will constitute acceptance of the variation.